Friday, April 10, 2015

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM ! .. this was one of my favorite moovie ! Robin Williams was one of my favorite actor .. I can't believe he is gone , Life is so short and sometimes so hard to carry on .

I feel sad when i see people ending their life before its time and choosing to die instead of living .

I am not judging here all i am saying is its very sad .. those kids and family members must be so hurt .

I hope you have someone to talk to when life gets tough .

I wish you a very good day and please sdon't stay alone , call a family member or a friend even a stranger is better than staying alone in the dark .

Here are some fun and happy pictures !


Résultats de recherche d'images pour « positive thinking quotes »

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « funny positive thinking quotes and sayings »



Résultats de recherche d'images pour « funny positive thinking quotes and sayings »
 Cute one !


Résultats de recherche d'images pour « funny positive thinking quotes and sayings »

1 comment:

  1. I too feel very bad when someone gets to the point where they feel there is no way out. Reach out to someone, many someones - I promise someone else will reach back.

    ReplyDelete