Thursday, April 23, 2015



Gifts Ideas for Mother's Day 


Here is some cool finds and some brand new listing from my shop ! 

I really hope you will find great gift ideas and maybe something for you ! 


Very nice and rare Josef Originals Figurine who plays movie theme Love Story 


Another very nice tea set with coffee pot , sugar and cream . Made in silver plated and so classy ! 


A very summer look carafe and 4 tumblers made by Libbey in the late 60's , full of great colors and would make a great gift ! 


Porcelain 3 tier plates made in fine porcelain by Barratts England with purple flowers and silver lines . 
Did i hear you say you have a weeding this summer ? 


Here is one stunning tea cup from  Regency England .. a must to any collector or tea lover ! 

I will post more very soon ! 

Go see my Etsy shop i am sure you will find what you are looking for !


My pinterest boards : 


Wanelo 

My Keep : 


Tumblr 


Bestie : 












No comments:

Post a Comment