Wednesday, April 15, 2015

HERE IS A LTLLE STORY 

good morning ! I would like today to talk about one of my passion and maybe yours ... Horses ..yes yes horses .. 

I have the joy to have horses in our backyard ! Have you ever wanted to have some ? 

Are you afraid of them ? Did you ever fell down ? that hurts ! ouch !! I did more than one time ! hummm i did count them 14 and a half ! yes yes you saw this right .. the half was part my fault and the ground was so close i chose to fell ! 

At the begining when i wanted horse so bad i did run into this like i do with so many things .. Life is too short to wait and think  before ! I came home a saturday afternoon saying to my hubby i bought a horse and she will be here in 2 weeks .. in the backyard ... Hubby looked at me and said WHAT ? .. well i have to confess we had NOTHING and i mean nothing ready for this .. no fences , no barn , no shelter , no water there .. serious nothing .. and by the way i had no idea what that horse was suppose to eat and the way i should handle this ! 


After 2 weeks that young mare was brought to my place .. And boy did every day i regret this ! A young horse 2 years old and without any knowledge and with a temper ! It was a rodeo just to get her out and inside the barn ! ( hubby did a small one very quickly to make his wife very happy ! ) 

For the fences we chose to do those really fast so we put some electric fence metal wire all around the place we tought they would be ok ( They ? yes i did buy another one 3 weeks after ! ahahha you should have seen my hubby's face ! its worth a million i swear ! ) 

After a month a man took pitty of me and bought back the mare and sold me another one with much more patience and older and so much easier ! i thanked him very much and there we where with 2 horses in the back yard ! 

Even if they where very nice and everything we did encounter some problems ... That electric fence was suppose to stop them to go anywhere else then where they suppose to .. guess what . NO ! trust me those are not solid enough to stop a running horse ! imagine 2 ! we found them early morning eating my flowers , grass and more .. and yes they did "that " to  everywhere .. Boy .. hubby was starting to think i was crazy .. and i won't tell him but so did i ! 

We had to bring them back in the paddock more than a hundred times and my neighbors did start to hate us .. they had the most beautiful field of corn and hay i saw .. and the biggest one .. can you imagine horses running in there and eating ? 


Did you ever wonder how come human are not suppose to touch an electric wire ? Well i can explain .. a numberous of time i forgot that that wire was electric .. I did try to put it back up and the good way after a long rainy day .. in summer time i am often bare foot .. so here i am barefoot in the sand pulling a metal pole and with my other hand reaching for the wire .......................... OH MY ! don't EVER try that BANG it stops your heart and the second hit restart it ! my hair where curling and my arms and legs where absent .. they had left my body .. with good reason .. Hubby was crying because he laugh so much ... i swear i will NEVER touch this again .. ( i did after for some reasons .. i didn't count those i am afraid to think about this ! ) 

I will keep talking to you about my friends the horses and dogs real soon ! Follow my blog to have fun and remember Life is short and full of suprises ! 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVXNOIWqcTc

Here is a song that says so much about  me ! ENJOY ! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing at some of the things you've gotten up to with your horse. But the wire incident, I'm surprised you and your husband are still married. Your heart stops and he's laughing. You have quite the adventurous life France. Thanks for sharing some of it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynne and its ain't over ! some of my good friends do insist i write a book ! I have no time yet for that but maybe one day !

    ReplyDelete