Sunday, May 10, 2015



For the love of horses 

I had the chance of going to Nashville last week end and went to the Kentucky Derby ! It was on my bucket list for so long . People there are so nice and welcoming to tourists . If you have a chance go there and have fun ! 

There where so many people at the Derby ! ! It was quit an experience ! Next time we will buy tickets for a seat tho ! 

Here are some pictures from there and some of my Etsy listing .. for the horse lover in you ! 










If you love all things with horses come have a look in my shop i have so much more ! 











7 comments:

  1. Il y a deux décennies de cela, on m'avait offert l'opportunité d'y aller quand j'habitais en Ontario et je n'y suis pas allée. Ravie que tu aies aimé Nashville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those photos - the ones from Nashville and your horses in the shop. So glad you had a chance to cross off an item on your bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice France!! I know you must have had a fabulous time on your trip. Especially being around so many horses! I am so glad that you went to the derby and relaxed and had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one horsey girl to another! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Fun France! I looked for you on T.V.! Love all of your great horse items!

    ReplyDelete